A Fairfield man faces a numerous felonies after authorities discovered various drugs at his home Friday morning.
Jefferson County Attorney Chauncey Moulding says the Iowa Division of Narcotic Enforcement executed a search warrant at the residence of 39-year-old Timothy Carey Jr. on the 300 block of East Kirkwood Avenue at 10:00 AM in Fairfield. Law enforcement recovered a large quantity of marijuana as well as methamphetamine, cocaine, psilocybin mushrooms, and firearms.
Carey has been charged with the following felonies:
- possession with intent to deliver marijuana
- possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine
- possession with intent to deliver cocaine
- possession with intent to deliver psilocybin mushrooms
- failure to affix drug tax stamp
- maintaining a dwelling where drugs are used or sold
- possession of a short barrel rifle or shotgun
- felon in possession of a firearm (9 counts)
Carey was transported to the Jefferson County Jail where he is currently being held without bond pending an initial court appearance.