The City of Ottumwa has announced the closings and service changes for the upcoming holiday.
According to a press release, the following City offices will be closed for the Christmas holiday:
- City of Ottumwa departments and offices at City Hall will be closed Friday, December 24 and Monday, December 27 in observance of the Christmas holiday. The Building and Code Enforcement Department will be open 8:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. the next two weeks.
- The Ottumwa Police Department Records Desk will be closed Friday the 24th and Monday the 27th.
- The Ottumwa, Calvary and Jewish Cemetery office at 1302 N. Court will be closed Friday the 24th and Monday the 27th.
- The Ottumwa Public Library will be closed on December 24, 25 and December 27.
- The Ottumwa/Wapello Landfill and the Recycling Center will be closing at 3 PM on December 24 and will be closed Saturday December 25th.
- Ottumwa Water and Hydro offices will be closed Thursday, December 23 and Friday, December 24.
- There will be no changes to trash and recycling pick-up.