Tune in to 97.7 KOTM every Monday between 9-10am for the Derek & Drew Movie Review!! 
image image image image
    tune-inget-the-apps

Fairfield family homeless following fire

By mlambrecht, February 13, 2014

(Fairfield)— A Fairfield family is homeless following  a fire Tuesday afternoon.

The fire occurred at the North Bay Apartments.  When firemen arrived on the scene flames were seen coming from the apartment unit.  Other apartment units received smoke damage.

Firemen say a mother and three small children were home at the time of the blaze, but were able to get out of the apartment safely.

Fairfield Fire Chief Scott Vaughn says the fire was started from an electrical baseboard heater.

The family lost all of it’s belongings as a result of the fire.

Facebook Comments
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)

Weather

Ottumwa, IA weather

News Tip-line brought to you in part by: